Thank you very much for your supports and participation in IIPF2017.
The congress held in Tokyo, Japan ended successfully
with 474 participants from 38 countries and regions.
- You can access to detailed information on the scientific program from Conference4me. You can download it at http://conference4me.psnc.pl/download/.
- On-line Registration will be closed on July 25.
- Details of Working Group Sessions Program is now available.
- Donors page has been updated.
- Tokyo City Tours page has been opened.
- Scientific Program page has been updated.
- Registration has been started.
- Accommodation Registration has been started.
- Social Program, Location:the University of Tokyo, Hongo Campus, Location:Kokusai Fashion Center pages have been opened.
- About IIPF has been updated.
- Paper Submission has been started.
- Website has been launched.
(All dates are in Japan Standard Time(JST))
Paper Submission Start: November 4, 2016
Deadline for Paper Submission:
February 15, 2017
Deadline has been extended to: February 16, 2017
Paper Submission has been closed.
Notification of Papers Acceptance: Early April, 2017
Early Registration Start: April 4, 2017
Deadline for Early Registration: June 1, 2017
Deadline for Registration of Accepted Authors: June 1, 2017
Deadline for On-Line Registration:July 25, 2017
Deadline for submission of ITAX (only accepted and presented papers): September 18, 2017